Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tag! Liebster Award!

Chelsea over @ The Williams nominated me for the Liebster Award. It is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers and a way for people to get to know me. I am faaaar from having 200 followers but I have a lot of page views so hopefully people that will read my blog will go ahead and follow me soon! :) Here are the questions she asked me:

1. What is your favorite recipe?
Cheesy chicken spaghetti (so easy and so good!) Warning: Paula Deen approved!
You will need:
1 box of spaghetti, 1 package of velveeta cheese, 1 can of cream of chicken soup, 1 8oz container sour cream, a sleeve of ritz crackers, a rotesserie chicken.
Cook the noodles. Put velveeta cheese and cream of chicken soup in saucepan and heat, add in sour cream and mix. (This is is the sauce) Put cooked noodles in a casserole dish. Debone the chicken and put shredded chicken on top of noodles. Pour the sauce on top and crush up ritz crackers and sprinkle on top. Bake in oven for 15 minutes on 350.
 
2. What is your favorite hair product?
Hands down, my Chi straightner! :)

3. What is the best vacation you have been on?
Definately our honeymoon to Sandals Resort in Whitehouse, Jamaica. I love the beach and Jamaica has some gorgeous beaches!
4. Tell us your favorite meal?
A big plate of macaroni and cheese! (I am a big kid!)
5. Dream job?
Honestly, I love being a teacher and even though it's stressful at times, I love it! I also love being off in the summers so I am at home with Kennedy.
6. Christmas or Thanksgiving?
Christmas by far!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
7. Favorite clothes store?
Kohls! I can always find something I like there and they have great deals!
 
8. What is your favorite Football team and do you have any traditions on game day?
I am a HUGE Carolina Gamecocks fan. I went to USC-Aiken but my dad and brother both graduated from USC-Columbia and my sister will graduate from there in the spring. I bleed garnet and black! I lived in Portland, Oregon for 7 years so you may also see me cheer for the Ducks at times but if the two teams ever played each other, obviously my loyalty would be to Carolina! :) My hubby is a Georgia Bulldogs fan so our biggest tradition is our Border Bash party at our house to watch the Carolina/GA game. This year it was much more low key than in years past since we have Kennedy. This is a picture of us two years ago with our red and garnet jello shots. ;)

 

9. Favorite TV SHOW?
Currently, I would have to say Nashville. I can't wait for it to start up again!!!

 
10. DIY or buy everything?
Hahaha, most definately buy everything. I am NOT a crafty person. I wish I was but I am just not.

Thank you Chelsea for nominating me! Be sure to go check out her blog. She is one of the most adorable preggos I have ever seen and a teacher too! :)

The blogs I am nominating are:
Jennifer @ The Hunts
Carroll @ The Chronicles of Carroll
Tiffany @ Life After the Wedding
And I am so embarrassed but I don't know her first name! Love her blog though! Mrs. Dorr @ The Dorr Stop

It's late and I am too tired to think up of new questions but I love the ones Chelsea came up with so ya'll can just answer these! :)
1. What is your favorite recipe?

2. What is your favorite hair product?

3. What is the best vacation you have been on?

4. Tell us your favorite meal?

5. Dream job?

6. Christmas or Thanksgiving?

7. Favorite clothes store?

8. What is your favorite Football team and do you have any traditions on game day?

9. Favorite TV SHOW?

10. DIY or buy everything?









8 comments:

Carroll said...

You are so sweet!! Thanks for nominating me! Can't wait to answer these fun questions. :) I love the border bash you and your husband have! Perfect celebration for a house "divided"!!

Amanda said...

Anything by Paula Deen is good to have every now and then! I have her dessert cookbook and there is the best pound cake recipe in there that is to die for!!!!

Kelly said...

We went to Sandals Whitehouse for our honeymoon too! We loved it so much that we went back two years later. Best vacation spot ever!!!!

Carol said...

Thanks Carroll! I love reading your blog and it's fun to know another "Carol" even if it's spelled different! :)

Carol said...

Girl I buy the storebought Paula Deen poundcakes all the time. The strawberry banana one is my fav! :)

Carol said...

We loved it too Kelly! We heard the Sandals resort in the Bahamas isreally awesome too so we are thinking about going there for our 5 year anniversary, which is in another 2 years but it never hurts to plan early. ;)

The Dorr Stop said...

Yay!!! Thanks so much for nominating me! I never get blog awards! I will play along if my teething child will ever let me put her down long enough for me to blog! :)

Btw, totally trying that recipe!!

Carol said...

You are so welcome! I feel ya girl! Kennedy has been very clingy lately too! I have been told that 9 months is the age for seperation anxiety but she is cutting teeth on top too. She wasn't nearly this clingy when she cut her two bottom teeth. Hopefully it passes soon for both of us!

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!